Saturday, July 9, 2022

How to Feel Younger with Positive Affirmations?


Feeling youthful is not a wrong notion. It has an optimistic effect on how the daily routines are done. Yet, to feel young one must have a positive attitude and feel young from the inside. Read and say positive affirmations to retrain your brain. Here are affirmations for feeling youthful. 

1. I accept the wrinkles in my body and feel vibrant.

2. I feel youthful and energetic. 

3. I am not worried about the changes in my body and I look incredible. 

4. My body might hurt but my mind feels young. 

5. I see myself in the mirror and I am proud of what I have accomplished. 

6. I look and feel younger with each birthday. 

7. The more positive I am I feel renewed, refreshed, and vigorous.

8. I am full of youthful enthusiasm. 

9. My youthful courage never disappears. 

10. I see myself in a youthful mirror.

Thinking optimistic and letting go of negativity helps to feel young. Accepting the aging process while feeling young can be tricky. Yet, changing your thoughts lets you feel young. It is not your clothes, make-up, or shoes to make you feel youthful. Here are more resources for feeling younger. 


Little Things You Can Do Every Day to Make You Feel Younger:

Little Things You Can Do Every Day to Make You Feel Younger (insider.com)


Top Ten Ways to Feel Instantly Young Again-Saga:

Top ten ways to feel instantly young again - Saga


10 Ways to Feel Younger Than Your Age-Lifehack:

10 Ways To Feel Younger Than Your Age - Lifehack



 




* Fonts, background, stickers, and borders from Photo Collage Maker

* Quote from Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.