Thursday, July 16, 2020

Affirmations & Quotes for Confidence


As E.E. Cummings once said, " Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit." Writing poetry, painting, and doing things that you can enjoy lifts your confidence. Feeling good about oneself takes time especially if people put you down in a negative manner. Reading and saying affirmations or quotes will improve your confidence. Here is my shortlist to build self-confidence. 

1. I feel good about myself and feel confident in what I do.

2. I appreciate everything that comes my way and will not have fear. 

3. I feel confident, content, and love what I do.

4. No one will stop me from feeling confident about myself.

5. Negative words about my appearance are not in my vocabulary. 

6. Negativity washes away like the leftover paint from a paintbrush. 

7. Positivity is like a fresh coat of paint on canvas, it glimmers on its own. 

8. " Put all excuses aside and remember this-you are capable."- Zig Ziglar

9. " Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." -Coco Chanel 

10. " Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong." 
-Peter T. Mcintyre
 

Having confidence and self-esteem is essential for your health. Not only will you feel healthy, but it will be easier for you to socialize with new people at work or any social event.  Feeling confident can also be transmitted to others. Lacking confidence may sometimes lead to wrong relationships and may hurt your health. Therefore, here are more resources about affirmations and quotes for self-esteem and confidence. 

Wisdom Quotes:
https://wisdomquotes.com/

20 Affirmations for Self Esteem that Build Your Confidence:
https://www.developgoodhabits.com/affirmations-self-esteem-confidence/

90 Positive Affirmations for Confidence:

21 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Confidence and Self-Esteem:



* Free Fonts from Pizap

* Free Photo Editor from LunaPic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.