Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Affirmations for the New Year (2022)


It is that time again to make new affirmations for the new year. If you have never done affirmations, you will like these positive phrases for the new year. Affirmations encourage you to think positive, feel motivated, and help you feel calm. You can find affirmations in wall art, cards, and online. Here is a brief list of affirmations for the new year.

  1. I feel love and give back love.
  2. I feel peace, happiness, and will smile.
  3. I am healthy, beautiful, and strong.
  4. I will be brave, kind, and let negativity wash away.
  5. I am honest and true to myself.
  6. I am confident what the new year will bring.
  7. I feel my partner’s love.
  8. I accept my partner’s imperfections and love.
  9. I have healthy friendships.
  10. I have a healthy relationship with my partner.
  11. Success will find me.
  12. I am successful and happy. 

This brief list is to help you begin saying, writing, and reading positive affirmations. If you have not tried affirmations, this is the best time to write your positive affirmations for the new year. You can write one positive affirmation for the new year or several for inspiring you throughout the year. Happy New Year in advance! Below are links for more inspiration for writing your positive affirmations. 

30 New Year Affirmations for a Successful 2022-The Millennial Grind:

https://millennial-grind.com/30-new-year-affirmations/

60 Inspiring New Year Affirmations for 2022-MSP:

https://mentalstyleproject.com/new-year-affirmations/

Affirmations for the New Year for Success, Happiness, Love:

https://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/affirmations/affirmations-for-the-new-year/#:~:text=New%20Year%20Affirmations%20for%20a%20Successful%20Year%3A%20This,love%20of%20my%20life%20in%20this%20new%20year.







* Free fonts and border from PiZap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.