Monday, July 5, 2021

Help Protect Your Family and Yourself

Free Courtesy Image from CDC

There are so many reasons to get a Covid-19 vaccine. The main reason why I got the Covid-19 shot is that I could spend more time with family and friends. Also, I could do more outdoor activities without worrying too much. Yet, your reasons for getting the Covid-19 vaccine might be different than mine. Do not be afraid to get your first shot or second shot. 

The symptoms of the vaccines vary from pain on the injection site, fever, or headaches. You might feel chills, exhaustion, or no side effects. But, all of the vaccines have been safe and have been effective since their release. You can get the vaccine if you are twelve years and older. If you have any questions and would like to know more about the vaccines; Do not hesitate in reading the information from CDC. 

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html

Covid-19 Vaccine Image Courtesy of CDC



* Free Resources at CDC 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I was so excited to get my 1st vaccine shot! My next one will be in about 3 weeks then I'll be fully vaccinated. Glad you are vaccinated too and I agree I can't wait to seem more family and friends x

    Lynn | https://www.lynnmumbingmejia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see people encouraging others to get vaccinated -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! It's so important to get vaccinated to protect yourself and others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.