Autumn Affirmations, Animal Qualities, & Mindfulness
Re-writing summer positive affirmations to autumn affirmations can be done by reflecting on your successes, failures, and unexpected challenges. As the summer season ends and everything gets busier, it is necessary to reflect on your emotions, thoughts, and observations about your transformation. The autumn season is a busy time and avoiding negativity can be more challenging during this time. Additionally, it can be difficult to process your feelings, emotions, and thoughts because everything feels rushed during the last months of the year. However, you can re-write your affirmations in five to ten minutes by using your senses and visualizing the autumn season.
The summer season is about rest, joy, and slowing down focusing on oneself. Yet the autumn season can also be about joy, rest, and gratitude. It is a season to release any negative feedback from bad comments, bad jokes, and from negative feedback. Reflect on everything that occurred throughout the day. Stop reflecting after ten minutes and begin re-writing your affirmations for the autumn season by using animal qualities to inspire you to feel motivated, joyful, and to practice inner peace.
Select animals that remind you of the seasons or the animal qualities that you would like to include for personal growth. Practice mindfulness with positive affirmations using animal qualities. In the example list of affirmations, animals were selected based on the changing seasons from summer to autumn. Nonetheless, understanding what you want to add for personal growth, your career goals, and remaining motivated for unexpected changes can be possible by being realistic with your affirmations. Here is a brief list of affirmations from summer to the autumn season with animal qualities.
- I adapt to change with curiosity
and look at details like a frog on a lily pad.
- I start my day with self-trust,
self-control, and use my senses as an owl who does a silent flight.
- I accept change as a playful,
friendly, and joyful dolphin.
- I am prepared for change like a
squirrel's critical thinking skills, joyfulness, and curiosity.
- I have strength and accept change
like a swan taking flight as I love the autumn season.
- I accept, adapt, and work under
pressure with self-sacrifice to sustain my family like a pelican.
- I am capable to love, protecting,
and to be persistent as a diligent woodpecker.
- I am cautious, resourceful, and
self-discover my inner strengths like a racoon.
- I adapt to change like a
butterfly, and I am at peace like a sea turtle.
- I navigate change with elegance,
creativity, and with adaptability like a fox.
- I am honest, peaceful, and trust
myself like a deer.
- I am compassionate, kind, and
gentle like a swan.
Summer affirmations can be re-written
into autumn affirmations and can be practiced daily through mindfulness,
journaling, or during meditation. Always practice affirmations in addition to
vision boards with animal quotes, posters with animal quotes, or before
practicing mind and body exercises. Lastly, practice affirmations when you are
feeling frustrated and repeat the affirmations while practicing breathing
techniques. Focus on the present and use affirmations when you practice
self-care to feel calmer. Here are websites with more animal affirmations,
tips, and more ideas for re-writing your affirmations.
Free Printable Animal Affirmations Poster-Enchanted Little World:
Free Printable Animal Affirmations Poster • Enchanted Little World
Positive Affirmations for Kids (Free Printable Cards)-Cassie Smallwood:
Positive Affirmations For Kids (FREE PRINTABLE CARDS) - Cassie Smallwood
Daily Animal Affirmations:


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.