Friday, October 16, 2020

How to Make Your Autumn Affirmations?


Making your positive affirmations should take about five or thirty minutes to do. Yet, the affirmations should last a long time in your mind. Affirmations are constantly changed within a certain time frame because certain affirmations are seasonal. Therefore, personalizing your positive affirmations with each season will motivate you. You will not feel bored with the same affirmations. 

For example, in the autumn season, you might feel sad, frustrated, and bored. Naturally, this is very common with the change of the season. Yet, using the word, " I" and " Myself" is a starting point for your autumn affirmations. Autumn is a time of introspection, recovery, and embracing transformation. In this case, autumn should also be a time of giving thanks. 

Here is a list of my autumn affirmations to help you make your affirmations. 

1. As the autumn leaves fall, I release my sadness. 

2. Welcome and embrace the changes the autumn season brings. 

3. I release all my pain and frustrations.

4. As this new chapter begins, I let go of all regrets. 

5. I welcome this season with hope. 

6. Open your heart to joy. 

7. I am inspired and not bored with the changes of the season.

8. I look forward to the new things that are flourishing. 

9. As the season changes, I too change for the better. 

10. Autumn is beautiful with its changing leaves like the changes within me.

Below are links to resources for autumn affirmations. 

Positive Affirmations for Calming Fall Frenzy:

https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/blog/positive-affirmations-for-calming-fall-frenzy.aspx

Affirmations for Staying Grounded During the Fall Season:

https://driftercollective.com/affirmations-staying-grounded-fall-season/

7 Amazing Affirmations for Autumn:

https://freethymeliving.com/7-amazing-affirmations-for-autumn/




* Free fonts and borders from Pizap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.