Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Meditating with Mantras, Positive Affirmations, and Sentences


Meditating with mantras and positive affirmations might seem repetitive at times. Yet it is common to quit meditating after three weeks, especially if you use the same mantras and positive affirmations. To feel reassured about meditating with the intention of relaxation for your mind and body; It is necessary to vary your positive affirmations and mantras with what you want to accomplish or feel in those minutes of meditation. Sometimes, you might want to meditate on a sentence or two sentences to help you remain calm and collect your positive thoughts. Therefore, this list can help you get started in writing your sentences for meditation.


  1. I can pass my academic tests and excel in everything I want to achieve.
  2. I can remain calm in any situation or natural phenomena events.
  3. I cannot feel powerless, but I will have the strength to continue.
  4. I can be successful no matter how big or small the successes are.
  5. I can do my best to help others.
  6. I cannot complain about my health, but I will maintain it with healthier nourishment.
  7. I can do anything I set my mind to, but I will be cautious.
  8. I can be comfortable and can feel safe during any weather event.
  9. I can have confidence in myself and can boost someone’s confidence.
  10. I look forward to each day I wake up and to each day I find happiness.

Meditating with sentences can often make one feel boredom but it is best to do a physical activity to avoid feeling boredom while you meditate. Meditating with mantras can be simple by using shorter sentences to focus on your breathing. Positive affirmations can also be used by using the statements “I am,” "I feel," "My", and other words to reflect on yourself and to help you feel good about yourself. Meditating does take time to learn. However, here is a list of positive affirmations to help you meditate with positivity. 


  1. I am filled with strength and use my momentum wisely.
  2. I feel kindness for myself, for my body, and for my thoughts.
  3. I can polish up on my errors and feel determined.
  4. My heart is at peace with my mind.
  5. My mind is not restless, but it is ready to focus.
  6. I feel caring thoughts for myself.
  7. I can be myself with my family, friends, and acquaintances.
  8. I can be at peace and feel love from everyone who knows me.
  9. My body is not tired but needs to take a break at times to replenish my energy.
  10. I feel positive vibes and can feel my body heal itself from this flu.

Positive affirmations can be written for many purposes and can help you sleep better. Nevertheless, if you do not have time to use positive affirmations, a mantra can help you meditate in five minutes or less. Depending on how much time you must meditate, it is important to continue meditating for your mind and your body. Besides meditating with mantras, positive affirmations, and sentences; Any word that is appropriate, respectable, and appreciated can be used for meditation. Here is a brief list of mantras. 


  1. Forget errors.
  2. Love and be loved.
  3. Slow down but focus.
  4. Be in peace.
  5. Be yourself.
  6. Love.
  7. Peace.
  8. Hope.
  9. Encourage yourself.
  10. Encourage others.
  11. Encourage and strive.

Mantras can be easy to do when you want to focus, feel relaxed, and practice yoga. It is best to practice using mantras, positive affirmations, and sentences in the morning before you begin your day. Additionally, positive affirmations can be used for your wellness and for reducing stress. Positive affirmations begin with “I am” but it can be written in a manner of self-positive conversation for your thoughts. Here are resources about meditating with mantras, positive affirmations, and sentences. 

 

50 Meditation Affirmations to Feel Grounded & Secure-Zanna Keithley:

50 Meditation Affirmations to Feel Grounded & Secure (zannakeithley.com)


Mantra Meditation-Benefits, How to Try It, and More-Health line:

Mantra Meditation: Benefits, How to Try It, and More (healthline.com)





* Font, background, and artwork made in Photo Collage Editor Maker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.