Tuesday, August 8, 2023

National Happiness Happens Day


Every August 8th is National Happiness Happens Day. This day is about doing things that you like to do and things that make you feel happier. Moreover, this happiness happens with a spontaneous smile that you might not see but others will see it. Nevertheless, some days might be tough to feel happier. When this occurs, you must not give up on yourself and others.


One way to feel happier is by doing positive affirmations as soon as you wake up in the morning. Do your morning stretches and say a positive affirmation to help you be motivated. You can also make positive affirmations before going to sleep and feel grateful for what you accomplished throughout the day. Lay down and close your eyes while you say, " I'm thankful for everything good in the day." Open your eyes and smile before going to sleep. 


In addition to positive affirmations, you can read happiness quotes. Quotes are quick to read and can lift your spirits during your lunch break. Depending on your workload, quotes can cheer you and your co-workers. You can write one quote on a sticky note and place it near your office area. Have a notebook filled with quotes so you can read them often during those difficult workdays. 


Although National Happiness Happens Day is one day to celebrate every year, you can still celebrate Happiness Happens Month in August. Happiness varies from one person to another but make sure you feel gratitude. To feel happier, gratitude is a valuable addition to your happiness. Also, love what you do to feel happiness instantly. Know that there are times you might take life too seriously and at the same time feel happiness without showing it to others. 

Find time to laugh and cry joyfully as you watch a movie that inspires you. Talk to someone that makes you feel good about yourself. Do not be afraid to express your happiness. Practice smiling in front of a mirror and saying positive affirmations before going to work. Here is a list of positive affirmations for happiness.


  1. I love what I do at my job. 
  2. I like to help others and feel gratitude for helping. 
  3. I feel happiness with my family, friends, and with myself.
  4. I feel joyful with my spouse. 
  5. I am filled with happiness and spread happiness to others.
  6. I am grateful for everything that I have.
  7. I feel happier with each smile and loving action that I received.
  8. I am happy with my friends that appreciate me.
  9. I am healthy, and strong, and feel happiness each day.
  10. I am filled with love and happiness with myself.


Write down what makes you feel happy. Happiness needs to be developed within you. Do not rely on others for your happiness. It is important to focus on yourself and what makes you feel happier. Here are links to happiness quotes and tips for Happiness.

 

Happiness Quotes:

https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/happiness-quotes


37 Ways to Be Happier at Work ASAP-The Muse

37 Ways to Be Happier at Work ASAP | The Muse


50 Things That Make You Happy:

https://www.redonline.co.uk/wellbeing/a517840/50-things-that-make-you-happy/






* Font, background, stickers, and border from PiZap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.