Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Blogtober Month 2022

 


Every year in October, bloggers from around the world participate in Blogtober. This year, I am participating in Blogtober by adding new topics that might be interesting to you. Some topics that have gotten my curiosity and hopefully your curiosity too! I am also accepting guest posts if you are a writer or would like to share your ideas in my blog. I do not follow a list of topics or a schedule for Blogtober.

However, if you are also writing for Blogtober month, I have included websites that have ideas for writing in October. This month is the best time to get in the habit of writing every day and to practice your writing in your blog. Most of my topics for Blogtober consist of autumn, relationships, positive affirmations, and meditation. I hope you will enjoy reading this month’s topics in my blog. Thank you for your wonderful comments and for reading my blog. 


I'm Completing Blogtober 2022-Elles Belles Notebook:

I’m Completing Blogtober 2022 - EllesBellesNotebook


Blogtober 2022-Day 1-Winwick Mum:

Blogtober 2022 : Day 1 – Winwick Mum


50 Blog Post Ideas for Blogtober-Lindy Loves:

50 Blog Post Ideas for Blogtober - Lindy Loves






* Fonts, borders, clipart, and background from PiZap





1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.