Thursday, October 13, 2022

Autumn Affirmations for 2022


The autumn season is a time of reflection, welcoming changes, and preparing yourself for what might happen next in your stage of life. Some people reevaluate their friendships and relationships. While other people might want to do more self-care during the autumn season. Others try to find a balance between work and family while the holidays slowly approach. Therefore, it is useful to begin using positive affirmations especially during the autumn season.

It is a busy time of the year while most people do not get a chance to appreciate the autumn beauty that nature brings. During rainy days, you might want to take your time to reflect and write positive affirmations in your journal. Some people might frame their positive autumn affirmation and keep it near their office desk. By doing this you will be reminded to stay positive as the weather changes. Here is a brief list of positive affirmations that you might like to include in your journal, picture frame, or to take a picture of your journal page to keep on your cell phone. 

  1. I release my emotional pain from the past so I can embrace recent changes.
  2. I replace negative emotions and thoughts for this does not bring me inner peace.
  3. I am comfortable with the latest changes that life brings to me.
  4. I stay alert for what I am being challenged with in the present.
  5. I start the day slowly as I welcome the new day with warmth and comfort.
  6. I am not mean to myself.
  7. I let go of the pain that someone caused me and wish them good.
  8. I detach myself from bad comments that people have said to me in the past.
  9. I rest and wake up stronger to manage the new challenges that life brings to me.
  10. I am comfortable in my own skin, body, and with speaking my mind. 

These ten positive affirmations will help you write your own affirmations or say them aloud before you start your day. Enjoy the changing seasons with an open heart and an open mind. Do not let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. The autumn season is a wonderful time to appreciate nature and to become a better person. Here are more resources about making your positive affirmations for the autumn season. 


30 Powerful Fall Affirmations for You to Live by-The Cubicle Chick:

30 Powerful Fall Affirmations For You To Live By - The Cubicle Chick


Twelve Fall Affirmations for Embracing Change-L. Autumn Co: 

Twelve Fall Affirmations for Embracing Change | L. Autumn Co (lautumnco.com)


Affirmations for Staying Grounded During the Fall Season-Revivalist:

Affirmations for Staying Grounded During the Fall Season - Revivalist






* Blank open book template: 


* Fonts, background, leaves, and borders from PiZap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.