How to use Singing Positive Affirmations?


Positive affirmations can be useful for self-improvement, self-confidence, and for self-care. Yet positive affirmations can be sung as another form of self-talk. Singing positive affirmations can be practiced with Vocal Yoga, meditation, mindfulness, or as a five-minute relaxation technique. You can purchase a karaoke microphone or use your hairbrush as you sing an affirmation aloud. Begin by using an instrumental lullaby song or using the music scale to sing affirmations. 


Singing positive affirmations can be practiced in the morning, in the afternoon, or at night before going to sleep. Also, you can practice singing an affirmation during your lunch break or in front of a mirror. Additionally, including breathing techniques as you sing high and low music notes can be calming for you and your family at home. Do not force yourself to sing high notes especially if you cannot sing too high. Do take care of your throat and vocal cords. 


Ensure that the room temperature is comfortable and that you can sing an affirmation. Write your affirmation ahead of time. Drink a hot beverage and practice mindfulness. Then after your cup is empty, begin singing your affirmations. Another way is to sing an affirmation while you wait for the water in the tea kettle to boil. 


You do not have to be a singer to sing affirmations. Focus on the affirmations and read them before singing them. Do not sing with a cough drop, chewing gum, or candies. Before you sing, be aware of your nervous system and ask yourself if you are feeling safe. Also, you can sing in the shower for self-confidence, self-care, and self-focus. 


Change your affirmations seasonally and select seasonal instrumental music to sing the affirmations. If you want to laugh, smile, or want to dance as you sing the affirmations; Let your body sensations guide you and practice daily to get comfortable singing in front of a mirror. Once you are comfortable singing affirmations, you can practice singing with a friend, family member, or with your romantic partner. Sing affirmations with optimism and passion for music appreciation. Here is a brief list of affirmations to sing aloud in front of your pet, your family member, or romantic partner.


  1. My body is beautiful and special as I change my clothes. 
  2. I am confident, elegant, and my body is a unique artwork. 
  3. I can slow down and listen to my voice. 
  4. My body is unique and I am grateful. 
  5. I am grateful and my thoughts are a beautiful garden.
  6. I am beautiful, I trust myself, and I am a special artwork. 
  7. I can multitask and have self-control. 
  8. I am confident, serene, and care about my work.
  9. I am calm and smile as I sing.
  10. I sing for joy, I sing for peace, and I sing for hope.


After singing affirmations with positivity, you can continue your daily activities relaxed and feel accomplished. Nonetheless, managing your emotions by singing affirmations with mind and body exercises can help you reduce your stress. Singing affirmations can be practiced while doing creative activities and as you get dressed in the morning. Also, it can boost your mood and change your daily routine. Always consult with a professional therapist before using singing affirmations for coping with depression, anxiety, or other uncomfortable experiences. 

 








* Font, background, happy face, and music notes from Photo Collage Editor Maker 


Comments

Popular Posts