Monday, December 28, 2020

Making Positive Affirmations for a New Year


As every year ends and a new year begins, it is hard to eliminate feelings of sadness, remorse, and other negative emotion. However, making positive affirmations for the new year will make you feel less remorseful and look at the bright side. Positive affirmations in the new year can make you feel hopeful for a better future and set aside the old year that has ended. Nonetheless, it can be a short list or a long list of affirmations. However, you can write one positive affirmation every day of the new year and read all your positive affirmations at the end of the year. Here is a list of positive affirmations to begin the New Year.

1. I continue motivated to complete everything that I begin.

2. I am confident I will find the job where I will excel.

3. I believe in myself and trust my intuition.

4. I am strong, healthy, and will feel joy.

5. I am open to receive peace, respect, and genuine love from others.

6. I feel successful in whatever I do.

7. I will keep my home clean and uncluttered with unnecessary items.

8. I eliminate the sadness that holds me back from feeling loved.

9. I eliminate negative thoughts that disturb my sleep and peace.

10. It is a New Year filled with possibilities, hope, and with good surprises.

Below are links for more resources about positive affirmations and for making your own affirmations for the New Year. May you have a safe and Happy New Year in advance! 

7 Positive Affirmations for the New Year:

https://www.thirteenthoughts.com/7-positive-affirmations-for-the-new-year/

Affirmations for the New Year:

https://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/affirmations/affirmations-for-the-new-year/

Affirmations for the New Year and Beyond Prosperity Ideas:

https://karenscareercoaching.com/2020/01/affirmations-for-the-new-year-and-beyond-prosperity-ideas/




* Free fonts and borders from Pizap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.