Thursday, December 10, 2020

Winter Positive Affirmations


The winter season may seem dark, gloomy, and unknown. Yet, the month of December teaches you to slow down. It is also meant to take care of yourself and others. It might be difficult to feel cheerful during this cold winter month. Nonetheless, writing, saying, or reading positive affirmations can help you to remain calm and to feel less anxious during these winter months. Here is a shortlist of my winter affirmations:

1. I allow myself to take a break and to rest.

2. I choose to say no to what can hurt me.

3. I choose to say yes to what my heart and mind feel together.

4. I feel glee with every positive and energetic thought.

5. I know when to stop and to slow down during these busy winter days.

6. I surround myself with beauty, laughter, and hope during these winter days.

7. I love my body and take care of it by eating healthier foods.

8. I am unique as the rarest snowflakes that fall in the winter season.

9. I look beyond appearances and see the true beauty in every person that I come across.

10. I take a chance in every possibility that will bring joy and serenity.

Each day you can write, say, or read one positive affirmation or make your affirmation during these winter days. Here are resources about winter affirmations.

Winter Affirmations for Emotional Healing:

https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/winter-affirmations-for-emotional-healing

15 Mood-Boosting Affirmations to Nix the Winter Blues:

https://www.girlslife.com/life/all-about-you/34258/never-forget-your-greatness-with-these-quotes

Positive and Beautiful Affirmations-Vibrant:

https://www.vibrantbalancedhealth.com/freebies/affirmations



* Free fonts and borders from Pizap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.