Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Questions Bloggers are Asked

 


Answering questions as a blogger can be difficult at times. Some questions that bloggers are asked can be somewhat uncomfortable. However, some questions are too personal to reply to your readers. Yet, using your wisdom and etiquette you will be able to decline from responding to personal questions. Often, the blogger will interpret the reader's questions and analyze what they are asking from you. 

For example, a blogger might be asked general questions about where you are from, your hobbies, and what you do as a profession. These questions might seem normal and opens up curiosity about the blogger's life. However, some questions need to be handled tactfully. Gently refuse to answer those questions that might seem strange to you. Politely tell them you do not want to answer those questions and explain to them the reasons. 

If possible, change the subject and do not ignore the reader who is asking you that question. Other times, the blogger might get some questions that will make them laugh. Always reply to your readers and be cautious when answering their questions. Your readers are simply curious and want to get to know you as a blogger. Here is a list of some of the best questions that I have received as a blogger. 

1. Your drawings have a child-like quality, do you draw them or do you have your child draw them? 

Answer: All of the drawings in Sweetness Meditations are hand-drawn by myself. I took a few art classes in college. 

2. Are you an English professor because I like your English?

Answer: I'm not an English professor. Thank you for your comment. 

3. Do you allow guest posts? 

Answer: Yes, I allow guest posts. Please, read the guest post guidelines. 

4. What salad dressing do you use on your lettuce wraps?

Answer: It depends on what ingredients are used on the lettuce wraps. Most of the time it is light mayonnaise or with vinegar or olive oil. 

5. Do you speak English? 

Answer: Yes, I speak and write in English. 

6. When will you add more coloring pages? 

Answer: Due to the summer heat waves, the next coloring pages will be added in the autumn season. 

7. What is your profession?

Answer: I graduated from college as an Administrative Assistant-Office Applications and Technology. 

These are some of the questions that I'm frequently asked by my readers.  Nonetheless, if you are a new reader always read the about section from the blog to get to know the blogger. Next, read the contact me section to follow the latest information from your favorite blogger. Do not expect a rapid response from your blogger. Thank you for reading my blog and following me on social media. Happy World Social Media Day. 



* Free fonts, borders, and more can be found at PiZap

2 comments:

  1. Outside of those backlink building blogging award posts, I don't think anyone has ever asked me questions as a blogger, accept what my real name is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I often find that the more personal questions tend to come from people who have never interacted with me before, especially any I've ever had surrounding my miscarriages. I was once asked why I keep having them which hurt a little but you're right when you say don't ignore, I tend to change the subject or politely explain that I'm not ok with answering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.