Saturday, June 10, 2023

Positive Affirmations for Couples


Why do positive affirmations for you and for your partner? There are several benefits to doing positive affirmations as a couple. Positive affirmations can help you communicate better, get closer to your partner, and strengthen your relationship. Although positive affirmations may not improve your relationship, it does help you discover yourself and your partner from a new perspective. It also helps you to be grateful, and appreciative, and to express your love to your partner.

Often it is so difficult to show your gratitude and appreciation for your partner no matter how much you love them. Therefore, using positive affirmations is a straightforward way to begin expressing your feelings for your partner. You can leave a positive affirmation on a Post-it sticky note and put it where your partner can see it before going to work. Additionally, you can send a positive affirmation to your partner on their cell phone to remind them how much you are grateful and love for them. Here is a brief list of positive affirmations for your partner.

1. I am thankful for everything my partner has given and makes me feel complete.

2. I am thankful for the time spent with my partner.

3. Our love is stronger than anything and it can conquer anything.

4. I understand my partner’s love language.

5. I am available for my partner’s wants and needs.

6. I love my partner. 

7. I forgive my partner.

8. I show how much I love and care for my partner. 

9. I am fearful and open to my partner about my feelings.

10. I show and express my affection to my partner. 

Another way is by writing a positive affirmation to your partner before their breakfast. Write a motivational and inspirational positive affirmation to your partner. Have a jar of affirmations and select one per day to give to your partner. Read a positive affirmation to your partner before going to sleep. Here are websites with more information about positive affirmations for couples. 


110 + Love Affirmations for Relationships, Marriage, Family, and Friends-Gratefulness: 

110+ Love Affirmations for Relationships, Marriage, Family & Friends (gratefulness.me)


34 Positive Marriage Affirmations for Couples to Use Daily-Our Family Lifestyle:

34 Positive Marriage Affirmations for Couples to Use Daily (ourfamilylifestyle.com)


20 Positive Affirmations for a Fulfilling Life:

20 Positive Affirmations for a Fulfilling Life (psychcentral.com)





* Font and artwork made in PiZap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.