Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Positive Affirmations for Feeling Peaceful


Are you looking for some time to feel peaceful? Do you want to find some peaceful moments before planning for the holidays? You might want to try positive affirmations to feel peaceful and to have peaceful thoughts. You can meditate for five minutes and say affirmations. Also, you can hold a flower, a pebble, or a small item and read affirmations.


Positive affirmations can help you to feel peaceful before starting your day. It makes you slow down and reflect. As well as helping you to feel peaceful during stressful times. Read and write positive affirmations for five minutes per day before going to sleep. By practicing positive affirmations, you can think optimistic more than pessimistic. 


Therefore, you can reduce your pessimistic thoughts and begin to ignore those hurtful thoughts. You can use these affirmations while practicing Yoga or while meditating. Say these affirmations and breathe slowly. You might not feel peaceful instantly but over time you will. Nonetheless, here is a brief list of positive affirmations to feel peaceful.


  1. I invite gratitude and let peaceful thoughts reside in my mind. 
  2. I am peacefully happy with myself. 
  3. I receive peace and serenity.
  4. I give gratitude and feel peaceful. 
  5. I invite peaceful and happy thoughts.
  6. I feel tranquility and peace.
  7. I receive gratitude and I receive peaceful greetings.
  8. I am joyful with peaceful thoughts. 
  9. I invite bliss and peace to shower me like blossoms.
  10. I am peaceful.


These positive affirmations can help you get started and add more affirmations for meditating. Say one or two affirmations per day or night. Feeling peaceful during the day is possible with self-care and with positive affirmations. Yet, finding your inner peace does help you to have calming thoughts and fewer worries. Here are websites with more affirmations for peace. 

 

111 Positive Affirmations for Peace, Calmness, and Harmony-Utterly Positive:

111 Positive Affirmations For Peace, Calmness, And Harmony (utterlypositive.com)


100 + Peace Affirmations for Healing & Serenity-Gratefulness:

100+ Peace Affirmations for Healing & Serenity (gratefulness.me)


60 Affirmations for a Calming Peace of Mind-Happier Human:

60 Affirmations for a Calming Peace of Mind - Happier Human





* Font from Photo Collage Editor Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.