Saturday, December 14, 2019

New Year Positive Affirmations & Quotes


Are you looking for positive affirmations to start the New Year? Reading and writing positive affirmations can give you the vigor, determination, and motivation to begin the new year. It can be difficult to let go of the unpleasant moments that you experienced throughout the years. Sometimes, you carry on those awful experiences in the new year. The negative emotions get built up and you tend to hold onto those negative emotions. 

Therefore, letting go of those negative emotions of remorse, anger, frustration is the key to begin a healthy positive new year. No matter how painful the experiences were in the previous year, you must have hope to continue the new year with optimism. Also, you must forgive and move on in order to complete your goals. By saying positive affirmations throughout the year, you will be more at peace with yourself and with others. Here is a list of affirmations that can be used throughout the new year:

1. I love my job and feel accomplished.
2. I enjoy the things that I do as I learn to understand myself.
3. I am grateful for what I have learned in my past experiences.
4. I look forward to beginning a new year with a smile.
5. I ignore negative comments from hurting me. 
6. I am not changing my goals, but I will be successful in the new year.
7. I have learned from my past and my past will not make me pout.
8. I am an optimistic person.
9. I am beautiful, content, and loved.
10. I am an amazing person.

It will take some time to let go of those negative emotions. However, by keeping those negative emotions inside, you will be hurting yourself. Simply smile at everything and don't let people make you feel bad about yourself. Nonetheless, thinking positive makes you feel good and appreciate your life. Here are more resources about positive affirmations and quotes for the new year. 

56 New Year's Quotes to Explore-Inspirational Quotes at Brainy Quote:
https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/new-years-quotes

13 Affirmations for the New Year:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/13-affirmations-for-the-new-year_b_8885902

7 Positive Affirmations for the New Year:
https://www.thirteenthoughts.com/7-positive-affirmations-for-the-new-year/

12 New Year Affirmations for Passion & Transformation:
https://healingbrave.com/blogs/all/new-year-affirmations-passion-transformation




* Border frame and font from Pizap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.