How to use Positive Affirmations for Fears & Doubts?


Positive affirmations can assist in calming your fears and doubts. Having a fear of the unknown and changing your career goals can make you have doubts. Workplace fears can make you lose sleep and change your appetite. However, using positive affirmations can encourage you to continue accomplishing your goals. Even if you do not accomplish everything from your career goals; Affirmations can help you focus and improve your mood. 

Before a job interview, read and say a positive affirmation to have less doubts. A fear of rejection, a fear of job loss, and a fear of making mistakes might continue after getting a job. Although it is not easy to get rid of all the workplace fears; Positive affirmations make you feel self-confidence. Practice positive affirmations before going to interviews, work, and after work. It also helps to reduce work stress especially if you practice affirmations during your work break. 

Use a positive affirmation image for your cellphone or computer wallpaper to read it during your work break. Overworking and fatigue can also make you have more workplace fears. Seek professional help if your fears interfere with your work, sleep, and appetite. If you are changing jobs, do self-care and self-reflections of gratitude and compassion. Here is a list of positive affirmations for workplace fears. 

  1. There is a job where I can share my skills and help others. 
  2. I believe I can work with enthusiasm and learn from my errors. 
  3. I can improve myself and develop new job skills.
  4. I am filled with knowledge and capable of doing what I like to do at my job. 
  5. There is a job for me where I can use my abilities. 
  6.  I am valuable, efficient, and responsible to finish my tasks at work. 
  7. My mind is open to innovative ideas and suggestions for working as a team. 
  8. I believe in myself, and I enjoy working in a team.
  9. I am open to innovative ideas and enjoy sharing my ideas.
  10. I am skillful and creative while I work.
  11. I speak with self-confidence and with optimism. 
  12. I contribute my input with self-confidence. 

 

Write your affirmations based on your fears and doubts. Reflect on what you are afraid of and write positive affirmations. Accept your workplace fears and make a list of what you look forward to in changing your career. Yet, if you are not changing careers, you can use positive affirmations to feel comfortable and self-confident at work. Here are resources for positive affirmations about fears and doubts. 

 

 

I Now Free Myself from Destructive Fears and Doubts-Affirmations:

https://www.phylleli.com/blog/2018/11/20/i-now-free-myself-from-destructive-fears-and-doubts-affirmations


Affirmations about Overcoming Fear:

https://bloomaffirmations.com/affirmations/affirmations-about-overcoming-fear/




 



* Font and artwork created in Photo Collage Editor Maker 



Comments

Popular Posts