Saturday, December 17, 2022

Positive Affirmations for the New Year 2023



Every year is a new opportunity to start to grow and improve yourself in a different aspect of your life. No matter how many times you feel you have failed yourself or others, you can begin to change your mindset. By changing your perspective on how you see things in life and learning to understand others without judgment. Get into the habit of writing, reading, and saying positive affirmations whenever you have disappointments. Here is a brief list of positive affirmations for the new year.

  1. I am brave, confident, and open my mind without judging others.
  2. I set my mind to be open to new possibilities without having any fears.
  3. I am ready for the new changes that this new year may bring to me.
  4. I am charming, sweet, and kind to everyone that offends me.
  5. I let any faults fade away as I continue to learn.
  6. I can love someone as much as I love myself.
  7. I open my mind to learning, understanding, and having compassion for others.
  8. I continue to discover new qualities about myself without criticizing.
  9. I wash away all of the criticism, hate, and other hurts.
  10. I forgive the past friendships that have ended.
  11. I am more accessible to people who need my help without asking me.
  12. I am full of love, hope, and desire for my partner.

These positive affirmations will help you get started in writing, reading, and saying them to yourself every morning. Positive affirmations can also be read in the afternoon or at night when you need to focus. You can also use positive affirmations to inspire, motivate, and help you with setbacks. Here are websites with more positive affirmations. Happy New Year 2023! 


35 New Year Affirmations for Hope & Possibilities:

35 New Year Affirmations For Hope & Possibilities (zannakeithley.com)


Positive Affirmations for the New Year-Sweety High:

Positive Affirmations for the New Year (sweetyhigh.com)







* Fonts, background, and stickers from PiZap

* Gold frame:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.