Summer Affirmations for Journaling


Making affirmations for your summer journals helps you reflect, focus, and improve your self-confidence. The summer season is a time of renewal and to accept the changes that are going on in your life. Although the summer heat can be exhausting, unbearable, and makes you want to take it easy; Using positive affirmations throughout the summer season can help you feel calmer and feel less rushed at work. Positive affirmations make you pause to concentrate on your dreams that you want to accomplish. Yet, it helps you to visualize what you want to change in your life such as a job, eating habits, or another item you want to improve.

Even if you do not accomplish everything from your list of items, you might feel more positive about yourself. Visualize yourself achieving and being successful at work by reading positive affirmations. As well as using positive affirmations while you meditate in the summer or in any season. After the summer season ends, you can re-read your positive affirmations from your journal. Also, you can re-write your affirmations for the autumn and winter season.

Furthermore, children can feel motivated by using positive affirmations. Positive affirmations can be used for work, for school, for college, and for university, especially during the summer season to help you feel inspired. Children can read positive affirmations in the morning before they go to school. As well as re-reading positive affirmations at night before going to sleep. Here is a list of positive affirmations for your summer journaling. 

  1. I am taking my time to breathe the summer air and feel the sand.
  2. I already feel successful as I self-improve my skills during the summertime.
  3. I am brave, kind, and feel at peace as I face my summertime challenges.
  4. I am feeling joy, positivity, and peace as I feel the summer breeze.
  5. I feel rejuvenated as I see the sunset and refreshed as I see the sunrise.
  6. I am strong and in constant communication with my emotions.
  7. I am feeling calm and less fearless as I approach summertime stress.
  8. I like work and can overcome any challenges with a smile.
  9. I can accomplish any job task and can manage any drawbacks.
  10. I am filled with compassion, gratitude, and with summer creativity.
  11. I can surround myself with people who give me respect and without judgement.
  12. I let the summer breeze cover me as I embrace the summertime joys.

Take five minutes a day to practice reading and saying positive affirmations aloud to yourself or to someone that needs motivation. You can write positive affirmations for children or write shorter sentences for them to read. Also, your children can write their own summertime positive affirmations for their journals. Moreover, positive affirmations during the summer can make you feel a sense of renewal, hope, and look forward to the exciting recent changes in your lives. Here are websites about adding positive affirmations for your summer journals. 


30 Summer Affirmations to Brighten Up Your Day-Riyah Speaks:

30 Summer Affirmations to Brighten Up Your Day-Riyah Speaks


26 Summertime Affirmations For You to Live By-The Cubicle Chick:

 26 Summertime Affirmations For You to Live By-The Cubicle Chick:






* Font and borders from Photo Collage Editor Maker



Comments

Popular Posts